Thursday 13 March 2014

Angles

Photography Challenge Week 10: Angle

The "angle" I chose to focus on this week is showing "angles" while taking photos from an unusual angle.  This goal was pre-empted by the gorgeous springtime weather.  I decided to tell the story of the coming spring using different angles.







What a great day to stand on grass instead of snow.












The snow was melting on the bleachers at the ball diamond.  I lifted my camera as high as possible to snap this shot.  I wanted to show the snow melting on the bleachers with the ball diamond in the background.







"If there is one secret to success, it lies in the ability to get the other person's point of view, and see things from that person's angle as well as your own."
Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment