Tuesday 21 April 2015

More snow

A day of rain when we really need the moisture is welcome.  However, when it turns into snow overnight and once again leaves the ground covered in white it can be a bit disheartening.  Pulling out the camera and looking for the beauty in the outdoors is one way of coping - even if it means shooting out an open window, or hunkering down to get out of a raw, nasty wind.









I imagine this little robin thinking, "Oh what fresh hell is this?"















My little violas seem to be turning their backs to the wind.  I know they will survive and smile for me again when the warmth returns.















Whether the weather be fine,
Whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold,
Whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather,
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not.
anon.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you find color in this drab season!
    Beautiful pictures!
    es

    ReplyDelete